From mold and mildew elimination, to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting.
Vital Oxide comes Ready To Use (RTU) as a full strength US EPA Hospital Disinfectant for non-porous surfaces. The recomended use of the full strength Vital Oxide is first time uses on a surface and environments with a high rate of mold, mildew or high traffic areas including touch points.
Vital Oxide can also be diluted down, for some specific applications.
5:1 Dilution - Carpet & Soft Surface Sanitizer
• First test for color Fastness in an inconspicuous space.
Do not use on wool fabrics.
• Mix 5 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide
9:1 Dilution - Daily Surface Sanitizer
• Vital Oxide is used as a no rinse required non-porous
and food contact surface daily sanitizer.
• Mix 9 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide
VITAL OXIDE is Used Against The Ebola Virus
Vital Oxide Full Strength
• Disinfection and inactivation of bacteria and virus.
• Mold and mildew treatment. Mold remediation and removal.
• Eliminates bacteria causing odor.
• Apply Vital Oxide full strength directly out of the bottle for disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces.
5:1 Dilution Applications
• To Sanitize Carpet: For synthetic carpet fibers such nylon, olefin, or polypropylene – not intended for use on wool carpet.
• Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area. Carpet should be cleaned or free of excessive soil before applying. Mix 1 part VITAL OXIDE to 5 parts
• Allow to dwell for 10 minutes. Do not rinse, use an extraction wand and dry stroke carpet to remove excess moisture.
• Carpet can air dry or fans may be used if carpet needs to dry faster.
9:1 Dilution Applications
• Daily sanitization of surfaces.
• Food preparation areas.
• Daily sanitization of restroom areas.
• Areas of use include: Homes, vehicles, schools and daycare, gyms and locker rooms, restaurants and public bathrooms and trasportation.
The proportioner is an automatic mixing unit that can be truck or wall mounted. It attaches to the 2.5 gal Vital Oxide bag in a box and attach the hose to a water faucet and the Vital Oxide proportioner pre-mixes the product with water to dispense a diluted Vital Oxide. The proportioner comes with pre-settings for food contact surfaces and daily sanitization, carpet deodorization and sanitization and floor sanitization.