Mold and Mildew - Vital Oxide Disinfectant

Mold and Mildew

Mold and Mildew can be found almost anywhere as it can grow on virtually any substance when moisture is present, and can be a risk to our health and wellbeing, triggering asthma attacks and other allergic reactions as well as off gassing harmful VOC’s into our environment.

Used and recommended by mold remediation professionals, Vital Oxide can be used in all areas of the home, from bedroom and bathroom to concrete walkways and crawl spaces, and yet is gentle enough to be used on fabrics like clothing and upholstery.

Vital Oxide can effectively be used in all areas of homes and building from the bathroom, concrete walkways and building exteriors, yet is gentle enough to be used on personal items like clothing and washing machines.

Vital Oxide has shown long-term effectiveness against mold and mildew regrowth for
up to 7 months with one treatment.


                                                                                                                          Instructions on how to clean mold